Sunday, July 13, 2008

KISS OF the DRAGON ! !

‘When u do good …some thin good happens to you’.
Recently some thing happened, which is keeping me in dilemma. Tell me how I react to this situation.....
Recently I was standing below my office and discussing some thing with my office friend. A car (Ford Endevor) stopped, a lady and a child got off that car an walked in to a store. Now, the driver had kept the car running, he hadn’t put down the engine. This provoked me to tell him to please turn off the engine as it was wasting fuel. The driver started arguing with me….as usual I started to explain to him hazards of air pollution. As I was arguing I said ‘ Jyada petrol hai to idhar de doo, mari bike me lagega…petrol free main ata hai kya?’ suddenly, from no were a ‘Hijra’ (Eunuch) came and kissed me…..i was like blank!!! it was so embracing situation….(I will not discuss what happened next…)

2 comments:

Niyati said...

lol...see you always wanted a girlfriend....you got one!..lol

Unknown said...

dis is so strange
im hearing somthing of dis sort 4 d 1st tim
bdw im vry much interested in knowing wot happened nxt ;)